$300 a month
For business owners that just need
a little social media help each month, Top Dog
will deliver the following:
- Conduct a 1 hour strategy call to determine theme and postings
- Twitter: 3 posts each day Monday-Friday
- Facebook: 1 post per day Monday-Friday
Need More Leads for Your Business?
What do you have in place right now that is of value to prospects and captures contact information from a downloadable offer?
When you build a 25+ page eBook to showcase your ideas and industry knowledge, you have a lead generating machine that works for you 24/7!
An eBook created for your business that is designed to share tips and educate consumers on your products and services can be the missing marketing piece for your success. It's okay if you don't consider yourself a great writer.
Writing eBooks and setting up a landing page to capture leads is what we enjoy doing.
Other services include:
- CONTENT WRITING for your website and blogs
- eBook creations to showcase your knowledge and expertise
- SOCIAL MEDIA postings
- MARKETING Strategies for better business results
How overwhelming has it been for you to come up with relevant, timely and useful content each month for your marketing efforts?
At Top Dog Performance, we work with clients that know they need a social presence but don't know where to start and may not have the deep pockets to pay thousands each month for support and guidance.
Promoting your brand on all social platforms can boost your visibility and include the basic engagement levels on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn but we help you leverage the connections to build important relationships you need to grow revenue.
Are we the right solution for your business? You be the judge by completing this quick quiz and see if you can answer YES to all of the following questions:
1. I have a Blog TAB on my website and write at least 2 blogs per month on topics that show off our business knowledge and expertise.
2. I really know who I want as clients and have a solid plan on how to reach them through social media and email campaigns
3. I know how much it costs to get a new client in my door.
4. I don't use a high school student to write and post all my social media efforts
5. I send out a news letter every month so that my clients and "soon-to-be" clients know what we are promoting.
6. I think all of my collateral pieces are fantastic and get people to talk about my business! (business cards, brochures, signage, store appearance)